JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Do you want to work in an environment where you feel connected to the design process, vision, and design team?
2fORM Architecture is actively seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to fill a full-time Interior Designer position. Our firm is currently working on exciting, innovative, and challenging projects that offer unique experience for professional growth. The candidate will have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the field of Interior Design/Architecture and a minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in the field of Interior Design. They will be committed to design excellence and actively demonstrate a high level of creativity and willingness to grow.
2fORM believes that architecture captures the relationship between people and their environment. 2fORM places importance on people connecting with their community and with the natural environments. We work without preconceived ideas about the solution, an instead treat every project as an opportunity to learn and explore.
Each member contributes their unique perspectives and diverse life experiences to the creative process. Throughout each project, we continuously evaluate the expectations, creativity and performance of the design in relation to the initial goals of the project.
Multifamily housing, custom residential projects, medical and commercial facilities, and institutional work.
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the field of Interior Design/Architecture
· Willingness to grow and contribute creativity and experience
· Proficiency in Revit, and Microsoft Office
· Basic knowledge about sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines
· Collaborates well with project team in various aspects of design
· Basic knowledge of applying concepts and building codes
· Gathers data, performs design computations and prepares architectural plans & renderings
· Ability to work independently and effectively meets deadlines
· Basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign graphic software preferred
· Gets along well with others, has a good sense of humor, and can receive constructive criticism during the design process
2fORM fosters a creative and exceptional team environment with continuous opportunity for professional growth. We offer competitive pay with performance-based advancement, medical and dental benefits including short-term life & disability coverage, and paid vacation/sick leave.
Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail to:
Attn: Office Manager
121 Lawrence Street
Eugene, OR 97401