Interior Designer Position
2fORM Architecture is actively seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to fill a full-time Interior Designer position among a group of exceptionally talented individuals. Our firm is currently working on multiple exciting, innovative, and challenging projects that offer many unique experiences for professional growth. The candidate must have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the field of Interior Design/Architecture and a minimum of 2-3 years of previous experience in the field of Interior Design. They must be committed to design excellence and actively demonstrate a high level of creativity and willingness to grow in a collaborative environment.
We are a multifaceted, environmentally conscious firm. Here at 2fORM, we believe that architecture can directly capture the relationship between people and their environment, both by emphasizing the importance of connecting individuals within their communities and by celebrating said individual’s connection with their natural environment. We treat every project as an opportunity to learn and explore, focusing on global trends when coming up with new design solutions and setting aside preconceived notions. Each member on our team has the opportunity to contribute their unique perspectives and diverse life experiences to the creative process. Throughout each project, we continuously evaluate the expectations, creativity and performance of the design in relation to the initial goals of the project.
Project types include:
Multifamily Housing, Custom High-End Residential Projects, Educational & Healthcare Facilities, and Institutional Work are just a few of the many facets of our design work.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in the field of Interior Design/Architecture
· Willingness to grow, self-motivated and prepared to go the extra mile and when contributing to projects
· Proficiency in Revit, and rendering software such as Twinmotion (or equivalent)
· Passion for sustainability & familiarity with integrated design and LEED guidelines
· Ability to weigh-in on various aspects of design during all phases of the project
· Knowledge in applying design concepts and building codes when working towards design solutions
· Proficiency in gathering, communicating and analyzing data, performing design computations and preparing architectural plans & renderings in a way that best communicates the design intent
· Ability to work independently and effectively meet deadlines
· Basic proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Microsoft programs
· Willingness to collaborate on a daily basis with their project team, give and receive feedback during the design process, and possess a good sense of humor
Salary and Benefits:
2fORM fosters a creative and exceptional team environment with continuous opportunity for professional growth. This includes, but is not limited to: Both in-person and virtual client meetings, site visits, and opportunity to work in our brand new, well-equipped materials library. We offer competitive pay with performance-based advancement, medical and dental benefits including short-term life & disability coverage, and paid vacation/sick leave.
For consideration, please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: email@example.com
Or mail to:
121 Lawrence Street
Eugene, OR 97401